On the basis of Law 2081/1992 as in force and Law 4497/2017 the Athens Chamber of Tradesmen utilizes National and European programs to fund actions supporting for its member – businesses.
It informs about the tender notices of the Community Programs concerning its members, by posting all the active programs and publications on the Chamber’s website, by organizing seminars on the new tender notices of great interest and informing those interested by specialized members of the Chamber.
Implements educational programs for:
- employers to perform technical security officer duties in their businesses
- employees involved in food handling in the food sector on the “Basic Principles of Food Health and Safety” for their certification by the Hellenic Food Authority (EFET)
- driving instructors on “Road Safety” topics
- improvement of individual knowledge and skills of employees by utilizing the Employment and Vocational Training Account (LAEK)
Participates in various National and European programs, together with other partners, to improve the Chamber’s infrastructure and finance innovative actions to provide its members with services such as:
– “Early Warning for businesses and Entrepreneurs’ 2nd Chance European Network”, Early Warning Europe, funded by the European Initiative COSME with the participation of fifteen bodies (Ministries, Regions, Chambers, Social Partners and Non-Profit Organizations), from seven (7) countries (DENMARK, GERMANY, BELGIUM, GREECE, ITALY, SPAIN, POLAND) and aims to help close the gap by providing specialized assistance to businesses for:
- restructuring in a timely manner to preserve jobs and maintain their value, and
- to support entrepreneurs who fail to have a “second chance”.
– “Cooperative Open Innovation Networks”, with the distinctive title “COINs” under the “Attica” Operational Program, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and national resources for the creation of (6) Clusters.
– “Skills for the creative economy” “ArtS” in the framework of the European program ERASMUS + Call for Proposals 2014 (EAC / S11 / 13) for the improvement the qualifications of those working force in the field of culture and the creative industry and the certification of their professional competences in accordance with the European Credit System for VET (ECVET) and quality assurance in vocational education and training (EQAVET).