EEA Contributory Services
The Athens Chamber of Tradesmen actively supports its member businesses and provides a range of Contributory Services for a subscription fee (article 75, par. 7 of Law 4487/2017), aiming at their development in the modern era. Its primary objective, in line with the expectations of the times, is to place its member businesses at the center of interest, enhancing their potential for job creation, their competitiveness in the markets, their innovation, extroversion and self-improvement.
In the context of the offered Contributory Services, the Chamber provides, among other things, specialized business information to its member businesses on the utilization of investment financing tools and employment programs.
The Catalog of Contributory Services to businesses includes:
- Provision of free legal information and advice. The legal information service operates in the EEA by visiting its offices or by phone at + 30 210 3380 227, or by sending written inquiries to [email protected] or fax to + 30 210 3380 219.
- Provision of free tax advice. The tax information service operates in the EEA by visiting its offices or by phone at + 30 210 3380 209, or by sending written inquiries to [email protected].
- Information and guidance on various professional issues by sending relevant written questions to the e-mail: [email protected] which are answered by specialized members of the Department of Professional Matters of the Chamber.
- Organization of technical security officer seminars, food health and safety seminars (EFET), sectoral seminars or general subject seminars for its professional members.
- Operation of portal eea.gr, a modern, user-friendly and useful business information tool, with distinct categories: Current Affairs, Professional Matters, Business Matters, Articles-Interviews-Reports, Chamber Voice with subjects which concern the Chamber and separate Legal and Tax/Accounting Column.
- Digital ApplicationOnline Employment to support EEA business members to find executives, available from the homepage of its portal by clicking on the relevant icon:
- Distance learning on business issues through the e-learning platform (http://e-learning.eea.gr ).
- Online library of studies and researches available from the EEA portal homepage in the “MEMBER SERVICES” option in the main menu.
- Informative Calendar of business fairs, conferences and seminars, available from the portal homepage by clicking on the relevant icon.
- Interventions to the State on any sectoral issue addressed by EEA members.
- Information on development, investment and financing programs. The co-funded program update service operates in the EEA by visiting its offices or by phone at + 30 210 3380 279, or by sending written inquiries to: [email protected], which is answered by specialized staff of the Programs Unit of the Chamber.
- Implementation by EEA of community programs aimed at the co-operation, networking and synergies of its member businesses as well as the introduction of innovations that improve their operational framework.
- Issue of Quarterly and Monthly Professional Activity Newsletter containing business statistics, based on key figures of the Greek economy. The Statistical Bulletins of EEA are available to its members from the EEA Portal homepage by clicking on the relevant icon:
- Operation of information website insurance-eea.gr with a special theme for the large community of insurance and reinsurance intermediaries.
- Organization of information conferences and workshops.
- Sector studies.
- Financial support for the actions of the trade unions of its members at all levels.
- Awards or other honors for distinguished business activities.
- Expert advice for the service of its members.
- Ongoing care and support of mediation through OPEMED (or other bodies) for commercial dispute resolution.
- Online (web) Application for the Issuance of Digital Signature for managing new generation digital signature applications from the EEA Portal homepage by clicking on the relevant icon:
- Service for automatic finding of investment programs of ESPA that fit the business profile in conjunction with the investment proposal, through an interactive platform that specifies existing business information for leveraging investment financing tools and employment programs. The service is available from the EEA portal homepage by clicking on the relevant icon:
- Insurance intermediaries search service created to check the validity of them and their services. The service is available from the EEA portal homepage by clicking on the relevant icon:
- Consumer Guarantee registry service. The Product and Service Guarantee Index is addressed to consumers who want to know the warranty of a product or service. By warranty we mean the terms and conditions of return or repair of the product or service offered by the store from which it was purchased. The Index is available from the EEA Portal homepage.