- Solemn declaration – authorization of the founders to the One-Stop-Shop for the setting up of the company with or without designating a representative (Annex I)/(Fill in with signature authentication by each partner separately. If the founder is a Legal Entity it is filled in by its legal representative. If the founder is a Natural Person who is a permanent resident abroad, an authorization with Apostille (for countries that are signatories to the Hague Treaty) or legalisation by a Greek consular authority is required.
2.a Two -originals of the- Articles of Association of the Unlimited Partnership, Limited Partnership, Private Company, in paper form, signed by the founders or by those who have a special notarised proxy.
2.b One -copy- of the Articles of Association in paper form, unsigned.
2.c The Articles of Association of the Unlimited Partnership, Limited Partnership, Private Company being set up in electronic editable form (doc).
- Tax Office forms: Μ3,Μ6,Μ7,Μ8
- Establishment Attestations for stores of health interest, where applicable, in accordance with the provisions of articles 80 and 81 of Law 3463/2006 (GG Α114), as in force, in conjunction with Law 4442/2016 (GG A 227).
- Proof of full payment of capital where required by law for the setting up of the company
- Identity Card or true and accurate copy thereof or Passport or true and accurate copy thereof
- Nationals of an EU Member State, identity card or passport in force
- Nationals of third countries:
(a) The founders of a capital company and the limited partners-founders of a limited partnership:
a1. A valid passport or other travel document recognized by international agreements with entry visa where required,
a2. Solemn declaration of article 8 of Law 1599/1986 (GG A 75) (ANNEX I) on their intention to permanently reside in the country and
a3. If they reside or wish to reside permanently in the country, a residence permit or an attestation of submission of residence permit application.
- b) Unlimited partners-founders of an unlimited or limited partnership:
b1. A valid passport or other travel document recognized by international agreements with entry visa where required and
b2. Residence permit or an attestation of submission of residence permit application.
The said residence permit, granted or applied for, must permit the pursuit of independent economic / business or investment activity in accordance with the legislation in force from time to time and may either be submitted in a copy or searched electronically by the One-Stop-Shop, if the information system so permits.
In this case, the following permits provided by Law 4251/2014 are acceptable:
Long-term residence permit,
Long term resident (category G.1, article 90 of the Code on Migration and Social Inclusion)
Second generation residence permit (category G.2, article 108 of said Code)
Residence permit for ten years (category G.3, article 138, par. I of said Code)
Residence permit of indefinite duration of the above Code
Spouse of a Greek national (category F.2.1, article 82 of said Code)
Descendants of a Greek national (category F.2, article 82 of said Code)
Family members of a Greek minor (category F.2.4, article 87 of said Code)
Permanent Residence Card (category F.2.5 article 83 of said Code)
Spouse of individual of Greek descent (category F.2.6 of article 81 of said Code)
Residence permit for independent economic activity
Residence permit for independent economic activity which was in force at the time of the entry into force of said Code and was legally renewed under the provision of par. 7 of article 138 thereof.
Residence permit for investment activity
Investors (category A.3.1, article 16, case AI of said Code)
Strategic Investors (category A.3.3, article 16, case B1 of said Code)
Residence permit for exceptional and other reasons
Residence permit for exceptional reasons (article 19 of said Law) which clearly states the possibility of pursuing an independent economic activity
Residence permit (article 138, par. article 16 of said Law) which clearly states the possibility of pursuing an independent economic activity
If the permit has not been issued but an application is pending, attestation of submission of the relevant application.
- For founders – domestic Legal Persons
- True and accurate copy of company’s articles of association.
- Authorization bearing the authenticated signature of the legal representative of the company.
- Decision of the General Meeting stating that the company in question may participate in the company being set up.
- For Limited Liability Companies, decision of the meeting of partners regarding the participation in the company being set up.
- For Public Limited Companies, certificate of legal representation of the company as well as decision of the Board of Directors on the participation of the company in the company being set up.
- For founders – alien Legal Persons
- Articles of association bearing Αpostille officially translated or legalized by the consular authority, if the country of origin has not acceded to the above convention
- Certificate of the competent authority of the country of the seat of the legal entity on the good standing of the company, with Apostille.
- A certified copy of the power of attorney for the appointment of a legal representative or representative in Greece with Apostille.
- Forms M3 and Μ7 filled in by the liable person, in order to be issued with TIN.
- Minutes of the General Meeting Decision with the sole subject the participation of the foreign company in the setting up of the Greek company.